2021 - Why Not Set Some Family Goals?
Josey and I are writing this one together (she is such a great helper).
The other day, I asked the kids (Andy too), if they would help me with a little exercise that I used to do in my previous life - to help our farm to review the previous year and set some goals for 2021. They grudgingly agreed - they claim they are not into all "this stuff"...
As we were discussing this - Josey asked if we were doing family goals next? Wow - what a great idea. (if you haven't noticed yet - I love making lists!)
We settled on a list of 1-2 family activities per month that are mandatory for participation. We are scheduling them in so that we will actually do them. We invite you all to "play" along with us at your homes. Please let us know if you have any great ideas by commenting below.
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Tractor Sledding (toboggan pulled by tractor)
- Winter Picnic
- Axe Throwing (wonder who will be the champion at this?)
- Matching Outfits Day
- Fashion Show (Yes - Andy does have to participate)
- Learn to calf rope
- Outside movie night
- Biking tour - appetizer at one restaurant, main at other and dessert at the last) Assuming things are open!
- Go camping
- Have a picnic on a floaty in the lake
- Go Paddle boarding
- Take a road trip
- Family photos
- Paint Josey's room
- Play capture the flag (with horses)
- Play hide and go seek in the dark, outside
- Rent a movie and eat popcorn (hopefully the stuff we are going to grow!)
- Learn a line dance
Hi its Josey and I'm excited for playing hide and go seek in the dark outside, the fashion show and the picnic on a floaty. I'll take lots of pictures and share them on our facebook page!